62 Warwick Center Road
Warwick, New York 10990
Welcome to registration for the She is Called Sabbath Rest Retreat at the lovely Warwick Conference Center in Warwick, New York.
The retreat begins formally at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 14, and ends on Saturday, April 15, 2023. For those staying for two nights or wishing to come early, early check-in is available at 11:00 a.m. on Friday; and check-out will be after lunch on Sunday, April 16.
Please note this retreat has customizable options to offer attendees the flexibility they need. There are one- or two-night options and single- and double-occupancy options. Attendees are also welcome to come just for the day on Saturday; meal plans are available.
Each person should register for only one of the registration levels below.
- Levels 1–6 cover lodging and all meals during the retreat.
- The East House has some shared and some communal bathrooms.
- The West House has private bathrooms.
- Levels 7–12 each cover a certain number of meals of your choice, each meal costing $20. You will be asked to select which meals you plan to attend at the retreat (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
If you would appreciate the option to pay your registration cost in two installments, use the discount code halfpayment at checkout. By Wednesday, April 5, return to this page, re-register with the same level number, and use the discount code halfpayment again at checkout.
COVID-19: The RCA continues to follow CDC guidelines; and COVID protocol will be based on the COVID-19 community level of Orange County, New York, at the time of the event.
By registering for this event, you agree to the following:
- The RCA may use photos or video of you from this event. (If you have questions or concerns about this, please email Christina Tazelaar, chief communication officer.)
- You accept the inherent risks associated with COVID-19 exposure.
- You accept responsibility to pay for any expenses associated with extending your stay beyond April 14–16, 2023.
Participation and accessibility needs:
During registration, you will have the opportunity to describe how we can help you participate as fully as possible during this event, including (but not limited to) accommodations for language interpretation, dietary restrictions, hearing loss, vision loss, and mobility issues. We will follow up with you in an effort to arrive at accommodations that are reasonable and satisfactory for all parties involved.
Click here for tips for registration.
Questions? Contact Dawn Muller, administrative assistant for the new Center for Church Multiplication and Ministry, at email@example.com.
Registration for this event has ended.